Saturday, January 18, 2020

Healing Scriptures for Cancer


          This document is a companion to my book, "Cancer-Free, Challenge the Odds by Fighting Spiritually - Caleb's Story" by Kathy A. Crofford, found on Amazon.com.  

          When standing on this promise it’s like picking one of the enormously large, ripe grapes from the Eshcol Valley. It’s partaking in that Promised harvest of a healthy, vibrant life. 

  • My light will break forth as the morning and my health will spring forth speedily. Isaiah 58:8
  • Heal me of Cancer, O Lord, and I will be healed, save me and I will be saved, You are my praise! Jeremiah 17:14
  • I decree that I live by faith and not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
  • The sovereign Lord is my source of strength. He gives me the agility of a deer; He enables me to negotiate the rugged terrain of Cancer. Habakkuk 3:19
  • Thank You for leaving me with a gift – the gift of a peaceful mind and heart. And the peace You give is a gift the world cannot give me. So I won’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27
  • When I worried about many things, Your assuring words soothed my soul. Psalm 94:19
  • Lord, thank You for restoring the years that Cancer has robbed. Joel 2:25
  • When I go through deep waters, God is with me. When I go through a river of difficulty, I will not drown. Isaiah 43:2
  • When I walk through the fire of chemotherapy and radiation, I will not be burned up; the flames will not consume me. Isaiah 43:2
  • I won’t even smell like smoke! Daniel 3:27
  • Cancer surrounded me and did its best to kill me, but in the name of the He rescued me. Psalm 118:13
  • God says, Don’t be afraid, because I’m with you; don’t be anxious, because I am your God. I keep on strengthening you; I’m truly helping you. I’m surely upholding you will my victorious right hand. For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand, who says to you, “Don’t be afraid. I’ll help you.” Isaiah 41:10 & 13
  • I will not die: instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done. Psalm 118:17
  • I thank You for answering my prayer and giving me victory over this disease! Psalm 118:21
  • God covers me with His feathers. He shelters me with His wings. His faithful promises are my armor and protection as I walk through this. Psalm 91:4
  • Arise, Sun of Righteousness with healing in Your wings because I fear Your name, Lord. And I will go out and leap like calves released from their stalls. Malachi 4:2
  • God is within me, and I will not fall or be shaken. Psalm 46:5
  • I will be strong and brave! I won’t be afraid or panic, for the Lord God is with me in this Cancer battle. Joshua 1:9
  • But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength. 2 Timothy 4:17
  • My child grew up healthy and strong. Luke 4:20
  • I prayed for this child, and the Lord granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27
  • God’s Words bring life to me and healing to my whole body. Proverbs 4:22
  • God says that He will restore my health and I will live! Think of it – I am already healed! Isaiah 38:16
  • God has given me back my health and healed my wounds. Jeremiah 30:17
  • But the Lord is on my side like a terrifying warrior. That is why Cancer can’t win - it cannot succeed. Jeremiah 20:11
  • My body is healed of Cancer, and my bones have nourishment. Proverbs 3:8
  • I will have a long life! Good health for my household! And, good health to all my future generations! 1 Samuel 25:6
  • O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You restored my health. Psalm 30:2
  • No evil will conquer me; no plague of Cancer will come near my home. Psalm 91:10
  • Cancer will not return a second time. Nahum 1:9
  • God has great plans for me, plans for good and not for disaster, to give me a wonderful future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
  • My joyful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22
  • Behold, the Lord has caused breath to enter into me and I will live. He has put His Spirit in me and I shall live. Ezekiel 37:5 & 14
  • The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy; Jesus has come that I will have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10
  • All things are possible if I believe. Mark 9:23
  • He had delivered me from death. I have set my hope that He will continue to deliver me. 2 Corinthians 1:10
  • God has healed my sickness. Luke 9:11
  • Because of my faith, it will happen. I am whole! Matthew 9:29
  • Jesus has healed me of every kind of disease and sickness including Cancer. Matthew 4:23
  • It is well with me and I will live long on this earth. Ephesians 6:3
  • By Jesus’ stripes, I am healed. 1 Peter 2:24
  • I am prospering and in health because my soul has prospered. 3 John 2
  • And if I take chemotherapy, it will not hurt me. Mark 16:18
  • God healed my broken heart and bound up my wounds. Psalm 147:3
  • The Lord has healed me. Exodus 15:26
  • God sent His Word and healed me and delivered me from all my diseases and destructions. Psalm 107:20
  • God turned the intended curse into a blessing for me, because He loves me. Deuteronomy 23:5
  • God has delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling. Psalm 116:8
  • I seek God and I live. Amos 5:4
  • Whatever I ask for in prayer, I believe that I receive it, and what I asked for is mine. Mark 11:24
  • I enjoy good health. Everything goes well with me. 3 John 1:2
  • The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead now lives in me. That very same Spirit will heal my physical body of Cancer. Romans 8:11
  • And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
  • Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my sin. The chastisement for my peace was put on Him and by His stripes, I am healed! Isaiah 53:5
  • I obey the Lord. He calls me His child. He asks me to pay attention to His Word and listen to what He has to say. I do not let His Word depart from my eyes. I keep His Word in my heart because I know that it is life to my spirit and health to my body. Proverbs 4:20-22
  • He has taken sickness out of my midst. Exodus 23:25
  • Like Hezekiah, I walk before God in truth and with a perfect heart, doing what is right in His sight. I will use medicine as needed and the Lord will cause me to recover. 2 Kings 20:1-11
  • Through faith in the name of Jesus, I will be strong! I will have perfect soundness! Acts 3:16
  • I am marvelously helped until I am strong. 2 Chronicles 26:15
  • I am blessed because I believe the Lord would fulfill his promises to me! Luke 1:45
  • He covers me with His feathers and under His wing I find refuge. Psalm 91:4
  • But the Lord is faithful to me, and He will strengthen me and protect me from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
  • He delivered me from my strong enemy of Cancer, and from that which hated me: for they were too strong for me. Psalm 18:17
  • How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God! I can’t even count them, they outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, You are still with me. Psalm 139:17-18
  • I will not be afraid, for You are with me, I won’t be discouraged, for You are my God. I will be strengthened and You will help me. I will be held by Your victorious right hand, Lord. Isaiah 41:10
  • I am called by Your name and I humble myself and pray and seek Your face and I turn from my wicked ways. Lord, I know You hear me from heaven, and forgive my sin and heal me. 2 Chronicles 7:14
  • I will bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless Your Holy Name! I bless the Lord, O my soul and I do not forget all of your benefits. Who forgives all my iniquities, who heals all my diseases (Cancer.) Who redeems my life from destruction. Who crowns me with loving kindness and tender mercies. Psalm 103:1-4
To keep a Cancer-free focus - plan a Cancer-free party - My Ah-maz-ing Cancer-Free Party Planner can be purchased on Amazon at  https://www.amazon.com/My-Ah-maz-ing-Cancer-Free-Party-Planner-ebook/dp/B0855KFKFK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=My+Ah-maz-ing+Cancer-Free+Party+Planner+Kathy+A.+Crofford&qid=1589483675&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment